Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Facebook problem and real life problem a bit of cyber bullying?

I'm going to assume that you are Peter. I really can't believe that two people (Monica and Allen) actually liked the status. And I don't think your "crush" has the right to say anyone is annoying and dumb if she is going to be so obnoxious. All of them are either: a)rude and cruel or b)maybe they are joking? Have they ever acted towards you like that before? It could all be a misunderstanding, so maybe you should talk to them about it. Other than that, I'm sorry that people at a Christian school could be so awful. I go to a Christian school and yes some people here can get pretty nasty but I don't think they would go to that extent of making a hate post and trying to hide it to the person they directed it to. I hope it turns out okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment