Tuesday, August 2, 2011

How can I make him reaslie He deserves to be in a relationship?

Well basicly the last two months ive gotten really close to a boy weve been all over the place however. One minute really close then the next distant. We have talked about getting ian a relationship twice and once decided to but the day later he changed his mind. He keeps on telling me that he messed relationships up in the past and that he dosent deserve a relationship. I have tried to explain to him that i dont care what happened in the past. I know he has had it really tough lately and as growing up his parents had a very messy divorce where he was used as a blackmail and ended up being with his grandparents more than ever and then a few weeks ago he moved back in with his grandmother after his grandad died and started a new job. He told me to just forget him because he dosent deserve a relationship. Iseriously cant give up help !

No comments:

Post a Comment