Friday, August 5, 2011

Should I keep playing hard to get?

I like this boy at my school and every time i smile at him or try and hold his gaze or whatever he just avoids eye contact with me. I thought it was just nothing but the other day he was chatting with my friend, hannah, and i saw this as an opportunity to talk to him (i've never talked to him, cus he isn't in my classes) so i told hannah to wait for me and as soon as i got there he ran of, literately, he ran away and joined the rest of his mates. And the last 3 days i have been playing it cool by not looking at him and just chating with my mates, and now one or two times i've seen him look at me but i look away as soon as i spot him, should i keep this up and for how long? Do you think he is terrified of me or just shy??? xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment