Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What song do you want at your funeral?

My health is not great and I am getting life insurance for my grown boys. One of the questions was three song to I wanted at funeral. Personally One is Rascal Flatts, Movin One, Somewhere over the Rainbow by Judy Garland, I have to finishi this pamplet soon and having some trouble. This little book you fell out is the best and not real long. lets you express your happiest moments, stuff to friends, your last requests. Lets face it this world is getting out of hand. Any of us could be here today gone tomorrow. You happen to hit on something I was just filling out last night so thought I would respond. Hope your days are many, yet it never hurts to be prepared. Oh another one was Don Henley from the Eagles, Heart of the Matter. Elton John has some good ones too. My mother is married to a man that is very judgemental and not sure if he is after her money so Have some issues to be in writing about his presence at my funeral

No comments:

Post a Comment